This is a new feature I joined called Goodreads' Top 5 Wednesdays, a weekly book group about our top five favorite things in the middle of the week.
Created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and now hosted by Samantha from ThoughtsonTomes, this week's entry describes the top 5 problematic faves:
November 15th: Nostalgic Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends
-- Characters you swooned over when you were younger. This was a topic from our suggestion board :)
5. Nancy Drew - I didn't exactly have a romantic crush on Nancy, but I admired her style, grace, quick wits, and ability to solve mysteries at the end of the story.
4. Gale from THG - I don't care what anybody has to say --- I still have a soft spot for Gale Hawthorne! I thought he was super sweet and friendly and kind, not only to Katniss. But he'd helped take care of her family while she was in the arena. I love me a family man!
3. Kostos Dounas from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - This is a random choice haha! I'd thought Kostos was cute, is all.
2. Edward Cullen from Twilight - My dude, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen!! Yes, he's controlling, yes, he's got a temper when he's angry, and yes he can be infuriating with his mind games, considering he's a frigging mind reader. But deep down, he's very polite, sweet, charming, and is more than just an immortal monster.
1. Harry Potter, the Chosen One! - I had the hugest crush on Harry growing up, to the point of where I'd write "Harry Potter + Danielle Pitter" on my notebooks in school. Yeah, it was weird, but I have no regrets!!
Who are some of your favorite nostalgic book boyfriends/girlfriends? Leave comments below!
Follow me on:
Thanks for reading! :) ♥