Saturday, October 31, 2015

Poem 11: This Isn't Really a Poem

Photo by: innerchildpress.com

This isn't really a poem, it's more of a post to just talk.
To get some things off my chest. 
People keep asking me 
What I am to do after my test. 
The test of life
The test of school 
I'm so transparent 
That I can't make it as a tool. 
As a guide towards what I want to do. 
What do I want to do?
I don't know. 
I know I want to make it somewhere
Somehow 
Someday. 
Without having to rely on 
The heavier stuff. 
Like so many grown ups around me. 
But how can I do that without 
Knowing where I want to be?
The only thing I know is that I want to be 
Somewhere 
Somehow 
Someday. 
Without letting myself get in the way.

Tweet: Poem 11: This Isn't Really a Poem http://ctt.ec/f1KAQ+ via @poetrybooksya
Click the Twitter birdie to share! 

Subscribe to my blog for more! 
Follow me on:

Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...