Sunday, November 1, 2015

Monthly Wrap-Up: October 2015



Hi, guys! This is my first monthly wrap-up for October 2015. This was actually an idea inspired by Nicole from booksandstarlight.com so I thought I'd give it a try for my blog, too.

This was a slow month for reading. I've been stuck and slumped into this one book, and I haven't read much else. If anything, I hope that November will be better. I've signed up for a few blitz posts and reviews, and can't wait to get started on those in the upcoming month.

As for October, here's all I got.

Poetry



Posts






This was actually posted in September, but Alex G actually saw it and loved it! 

October TV and Movies

I livetweet shows for the amazing TV entertainment blog, TV After Dark, so the shows I've been loving are Switched at Birth, Once Upon a Time, Empire, Finding Carter, and Scandal. Also, I livetweet and write recaps for ABC's Nashville for Fangirlish. So those are the shows I like.

Books I'm Looking Forward to in November

 

Expected Reviews/Posts in November


Review: 'Wendy Darling' by Colleen Oakes


Blitz: 'In My Head' by Alicia Rades


Blitz: 'The Secrets We Kept' by Lily Velez


Review: 'Wish: Indigo Dreams #1' by Grier Cooper

26170198

Blitz: 'Hope: Indigo Dreams #2' by Grier Cooper


Review: 'True Love Way' by Mary Elizabeth


Blitz: 'The X Factor: Confessions of a Naive Fashion Model' by Ivan Sivec


Review: 'The Butterfly Code' by Sue Wyshynski


Review: 'Of Sea and Stone' by Kate Avery Ellison


So that's it for October! It was kind of a dry month for reading, but again, I hope to get back into reviewing and more poetry this month. Thanks to Nicole for the idea. If you guys did a monthly post too, let me know in the comments. I'd love to see them! 

Tweet: Monthly Wrap-Up: October 2015 http://ctt.ec/b8b30+ via @poetrybooksya
Click the Twitter birdie to share! 

Subscribe to my blog for more! 
Follow me on:

Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...