Saturday, December 5, 2015

Monthly Wrap-Up: November 2015

This was a slow month for reading, like October was. But the good news is that I started some book memes from Bookshelf Fantasies, supporting my current read, Cinder by Marissa Meyer. So here's my wrap-up for November 2015.

Posts

25175898










Posts Based on CINDER



November TV and Movies

I saw Mockingjay: Part 2 and thought it was incredible! The shows I like are Empire, Finding Carter. I can't wait for Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth and Nashville. I livetweet and blog for TV After Dark and Fangirlish, so check my posts out on those sites! 

Books I'm Looking Forward to in December

I wrote a list post about all of the books I'm excited to release in December and January 2016, so check that out here. 

Expected Reviews/Posts in December

Reviews

  

Blitzes

  

So that's it for November!! If you wrote a monthly wrap up, let me know in the comments section. I'd love to read them. 

Click the Twitter birdie to share! 

Subscribe to my blog for more! 
Follow me on:

Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...