Wednesday, December 9, 2015

WWW Wednesday's #2: Marissa Meyer's CINDER, Mia Mitns' TEA LEAF, Grier Cooper's WISH

WWW Wednesdays
Hosted by: Taking on a World of Words
(formerly hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading)
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share (1) What you’re currently reading, (2) What you recently finished reading, and (3) What you think you’ll read next.

This week:
1. I'm currently reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer. 
2. I recently finished Tea Leaf by Mia Mitns. Read my review here!
3. I think I'll read Wish by Grier Cooper next.

11235712 24234659 23353227



Tweet:  WWW Wednesday's #2: @Marissa_Meyer's CINDER, @MiaMitns TEA LEAF, @griercooper WISH http://ctt.ec/dyIcF+ via @poetrybooksya
Click the Twitter birdie to share! 

Subscribe to my blog for more! 

Follow me on:

Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...