Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WWW Wednesdays #3: Marissa Meyer's CINDER, Natalie Money's CLOSELY GUARDED SECRET, Ellen Marie Wiseman's WHAT SHE LEFT BEHIND

WWW Wednesdays
Hosted by: Taking on a World of Words
(formerly hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading)
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share (1) What you’re currently reading, (2) What you recently finished reading, and (3) What you think you’ll read next.

This week:
1. I'm currently reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
2. I finished reading Closely Guarded Secret by Natalie Money. Read my review here.
3. I think I'll read What She Left Behind by Ellen Marie Wiseman.

11235712  17802747

Tweet: WWW Wednesdays #3: @marissameyer, @authornmoney, @ellenmariewise http://ctt.ec/213Dc+ via @poetrybooksya
Click the Twitter birdie to share! 

Subscribe to my blog for more! 

Follow me on:

Thanks for reading! :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...