Monday, February 22, 2016

Making Up for Monday #1: Banned Book: PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER



Making Up For Monday
Hosted by: An Avid Reader; A Wannabe Writer
Description: Each week I will have a book-related theme or game, or something fun to do that week. And you can play along! All you have to do is find the question for that week, go to your own blog, write a post that day based on that question, and link your post to this one using the link up tool at the bottom of the post.

This week's banned book I found on ala.org was Perks of Being a Wallflower, which was astounding. I'd never thought that a touching, moving book about PTSD and mental illness would be banned. Ridiculous!!

What banned books have you come across? Leave them in the comments below.


Subscribe to my blog for more! 

Follow me on:

Thanks for reading! :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...