Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #5: Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood to Cry


Hosted by brokeandbookish.com, Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created because they are particularly fond of lists. This week's theme is the top six books you would read if you want to feel emotional!




This book didn't make me die with emotions but there were definitely some moments that made me teary-eyed. Especially the part where Bessie meets up with her dad again. 

25225860


So many feels!! Happy feels, sad feels, just overall feelings of emotion that I'll never take back! 



This book made me cry so hard, especially for Millie and McKenna's safety from that bastard Vince!! 


This book gave me a few heart attack, especially when Michael and Luce had that big battle near the end! I had no idea who was going to win! 



This made me choke up so many times, but mostly I was begging Mia to stay with her family. 

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 

No words... no words for how many tears and feels this book gave me! Hazel and Gus' love surpasses so many challenges. A cancer story not about cancer. 

What books made you cry this week? Share your TTT lists with me down below. 

This will be my last TTT for awhile. I've been using the same couple books I've read back in 2014-2015, and it's time I up my game and read more books for more creative lists. So signing off for now. 


Subscribe to my blog for more! 

Follow me on:

Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...