Thursday, May 26, 2016

THURSDAY QUOTABLES: PASSENGER by Alexandra Bracken


quotation-marks2

Description: Share a favorite quote, line, or passage from your reading each week!

This week, I'm reading Passenger by Alexandra Bracken:

They had the rarest, most bewildering power in the world, and how did her family choose to use this incredible gift? To line their pockets with cash and go sightseeing.

I really like this book so far, but I hate sophia!! She's so ignorant, indulgent, and arrogant. She thinks that just because she has money and power that she can treat and think of people anyway she wants. And that's wrong!! Etta better get her together soon. 

What's your TQ this week? Leave comments below.


Subscribe to my blog for more! 

Follow me on:

Thanks for reading! :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...