Tuesday, August 2, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY #11: You Got a Fully Loaded Gift Card? Give Me These Books!


Subscribe to my blog for more!

Follow me on:

Hosted by Jamie, Jana and Lauren of BrokeandBookish.com, Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly book meme that presents top ten lists on Tuesdays that promotes favorite bookish themes.

This week's theme:

Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card

Pretty self-explanatory, so here it goes:

Sounds Like Me: My Life (So Far) in Song by [Bareilles, Sara]

5. Sounds Like Me: My Life (so far) in Song by Sara Bareilles

I love Sara Bareilles as a musician, so it'd be amazing to get my hands on her new autobiography!

Sempre by [Darhower, J.M.]

4. Sempre by JM Darhower

I haven't read all of the fanfic version of Sempre, but I've heard nothing but good things about the published version. Plus, I read JM's other book Extinguish a while back, and it was so good! 

Sempre: Redemption by [Darhower, J.M.]

3. Sempre Redemption by JM Darhower

Same reasons as number 4.

Made: A Sempre Novel by [Darhower, J.M.]

2. Made: A Sempre Novel by JM Darhower

Same reasons as numbers 3 and 4! Do you see a pattern here? ;)

22840182

1. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler

A story on lost voices, finding love for music again, and an interracial romance? Sign me up for this book now!!

What are some books you'd buy right away if you had a gift card? Leave your thoughts below.


Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...