Tuesday, August 16, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY #13: Books With NYC Setting


Subscribe to my blog for more!

Follow me on:

Hosted by Jamie, Jana and Lauren of BrokeandBookish.com, Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly book meme that presents top ten lists on Tuesdays that promotes favorite bookish themes.


This week's theme:

Top Ten Books With X Setting (top ten books set near the beach, top ten book set in boarding school, top ten books set in England, etc)

Here's some books I love set in New York!

29080076

10. Under My Skin by Laura Diamond

25225860

9. Discovering April by Sheena Hutchinson

23353227

8. Wish by Grier Cooper



7. Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

2800905

6. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

38980

5. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot



4. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini


I've never read the book, but I've seen the movie a couple times, and I've always liked it. 


3. Where She Went by Gayle Forman

I'll stop at 3 because this challenge is really hard, if you can't find that many books set in NY that you've read. 

What are some books you love set in New York? I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below. 


Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...