Wednesday, October 19, 2016

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (October 19): Favorite Non-Canon Ships



Hey guys! This is a new feature I joined from Goodreads' Top 5 Wednesdays, a weekly book group about our top five favorite things in the middle of the week.

Created by Lainey from GingerReadsLainey and now hosted by Samantha from ThoughtsonTomes, this week's entry describes the top 5 couples who are not the main focus of the story, like canon couples are. Non-canon couples are characters who either support or don't support the main couple, but either way, are still supporting characters of the story overall.

October 19th: Favorite Non-Canon Ships
--These are the couples you love, but they never got together in canon (canon meaning: what actually happened in the text). Or that did get together, but weren't together in the end of the series. Or a couple you ship but it's actually impossible for them to be together because they are from different worlds, franchises, etc. Let your shipper heart run wild. I know mine will. 

23109806

5. Fitz & Bree from "This is Me" by C.E. Wilson

I'm not just saying this because I'm still reading this book, but I feel more interested in how Fitz and Bree got together, like officially. Because Bree is an ASIST-Mini and Fitz is human in love with her, my mind is going a thousand miles a minute with them!!

 4. Tucker & Charli from "This is Me" by C.E. Wilson

Tucker & Charli is another interesting side-couple because they've been together for 2 years, longer than Chloe & Rogan, so it'd be interesting to know how they'd made it work.

3. Monica & Niven from "This is Me" by C.E. Wilson

IMO I think Monica & Niven deserve each other; they both hate Asists and think humans should just date humans only. They're perfect for each other.

2. Zuko & Katara from "Avatar: the Last Airbender"

Image result for zutara fanart



I was okay with Katara getting together with Aang in the end of season four, but now that I think about it, it was mostly convienient for them to. Aang was the hero, Katara was the BFF/love interest, and he'd already liked her from the beginning of the show. But it took so long for her to realize her true feelings, that when she'd started liking Zuko, I started to ship it!! And if you really think about it, they have more in common than Aang and Katara do. Fire and water make steam!! ;)

1. Sokka & Suki from "Avatar: the Last Airbender"

Image result for sokka and suki fan art

Watch a cute fan video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE1yGYZogcU

Another couple from Avatar whom I adored!! ♥

**Bonus. Neville & Luna from "Harry Potter"**

nuna

I'd thought it was really sweet how Neville caught feelings for Luna, but whatever happened to them afterward? I know they married other people, but what did Luna say? How did she respond to Neville's confession? How did he do it? What happened? These are things I want to know!!

What are some of your favorite non-canon ships? Leave comments below!

Subscribe to my blog for more! 

Follow me on:
Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Bloglovin' | Instagram

Click to share on Twitter!


Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...