Tuesday, November 15, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY #26: Movie Freebie: Favorite Kristen Stewart Films



Hosted by Jamie, Jana and Lauren of BrokeandBookish.com, Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly book meme that presents top ten lists on Tuesdays that promotes favorite bookish themes.

This week's theme:

Movie Freebie -- top ten all time favorite movies, top ten foreign films, top ten rom-coms, top ten 90's movies, top ten action flicks, top ten tear-jerkers, top ten movies your favorite actor/actress is in, top ten movies with PoC leads, etc. etc.)

These are my top favorite movies my fave actress, my girl, my princess Kristen Stewart is in!

10. American Ultra


This was Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen's second collab together, after Adventureland, and I hate that this kickass movie was slept on by so many people. I thought it was hilarious, and Kristen played a daring super-spy! 

9. Still Alice


In this touching, heartbreaking film, Kristen plays Julianne Moore's daughter who helps her mother as she is diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. I felt personally affected by this movie, and Kristen's performance. Her character Lydia fought with her mother about her life, but Lydia was the only one who had dropped everything to take care of her mom when she was sick. I'd do the same for my mom. 

8. Clouds of Sils Maria


This movie made a lot of people turn heads about who Kristen is as an actress. Not only did she win a ton of Critics' Choice awards for it worldwide, but she also won the Best Supporting Actress French Cesar Award!! She was the first American actress to ever win that award. I'm glad that people are finally taking notice of her acting ability, and it's all because of this movie. 

7. Camp X-Ray


This was another really good movie that got Kristen back on the market after Twilight ended. I believe she took off 18 months from working to find herself again and recognize what she loved about acting in the first place. This was a great start-up to a new stage in her career, and she played a badass soldier! 

6. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2


I always knew that Kristen played a good Bella, but this movie took her over the top, from a normal human to a badass,kickass,superhero ass vampire!! I loved her style, and she made Bella's shield strong and protective. 

5. Adventureland


This was Kristen and Jesse's first movie together, and I thought they were too cute together. Two nerdy, geeky, quirky introverts in love at an amusement park! 

4. Snow White and the Huntsman


Kristen played a grungy, grounded Snow White, the type that we don't usually see in the Disney film. This movie set quite a turning point for Kristen personally, but as an actress, I thought she did a great job. She was a fireball of energy! 

3. The Runaways


Kristen played a fiery Joan Jett, here with her co-star/bestie Dakota Fanning. Fun fact: they have starred in six movies together: Twilights: New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawns 1 and 2, and the short film Cutlass. So they go way back, and it shows in their on-screen chemistry.  

2. Welcome to the Rileys


James Gandolfini (RIP) played a kind of father figure for Kristen's character, and I thought they had a nice, comforting bond. It was different to see her play a young stripper, but it was touching to see both characters need each other to keep themselves going. 

1. Twilight Saga: New Moon


This movie, Kristen's heartbreaking, soul-crushing performance as Bella, the whole thing just captivated me and officially made me a diehard fan of her work. I liked her in Twilight the first movie, but this one made me fall deeper into her work and why she was so passionate about it. Forever a favorite! 

What are some of your favorite Kristen Stewart movies? Outside of Twilight? ;) Leave comments below!

Click to subscribe for more!

Follow me on:
Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Bloglovin' | Instagram

Click to share on Twitter!


Thanks for reading! :) ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...