Wednesday, May 31, 2017

#ArmchairBookExpo: Welcome Post/Introductory Questions


Hey guys! Here's a new post I'll be doing for a few days, called Armchair Book Expo! It's supposed to represent the 2017 Book Expo America, but for online bloggers and book fans. This is my first year participating in Armchair Book Expo, and I'm so excited to dive on in to this new adventure!

Armchair Book Expo lasts from May 31 – June 2, in conjunction with the physical BEA in Javits Center, NYC.


Here's my introduction page below:


We have listed a number of options for you, but we recommend that you choose 3-5 items to answer.  By keeping it short, it allows participants to visit more links and spread more of the comment love.

For our 2017 event, we have decided to change things up and not actually include questions.  Instead, we have given you a list of prompts and ask you to complete the sentence!  Here ya go . . .

1. I am . . . 
Danielle from New Jersey.

2. Currently . . . 
In school finishing my Bachelor's degree in Communications with a concentration in Journalism, and working part-time by day, blogging about my love for books by night!

3. I love . . . 
Everything! Well, maybe not everything lol! I love a lot of things, like Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Paramore, Tonight Alive, Beyoncé.

4. My current read . . . 
I've been skipping around different books lately, to be honest. At one point, I was reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs for my local book club. Then, I was reading How to Be a Bawse by Lilly Singh aka IISuperwomanII on YouTube, and one of my new favorite Youtubers. And then I have a couple other books I want to read but have no time for. So I'm kinda all over the place when it comes to actual reading!

5. My summer plans . . . 
My best friend Kim and I are planning to see OneRepublic on the Honda Civic Tour in July, and my family and I are planning to take a trip to Aruba! The latter is more interesting, especially since I've only been out of the country a couple times, but it was never somewhere this internationally glamourous before. The only other country I've been to is Jamaica, where my family is from.

6. My blog/channel/social media . . . 
I'm doing one extra entry because I feel like it's the most important haha!
You can follow me on all of my social media accounts below.

So those are my introductory posts for ArmchairBookExpo. I can't wait to read everyone else's posts when the online convention continues!

Follow me on:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...